Thursday, April 30, 2020 @ 1PM EST
Introducing the first-ever anti-webinar
How to Prepare for Amazon's Next Policy Change or Shutdown
- A way to manage inventory better so you are not as reliant on FBA
- Advertising tips to handle a sudden increase or decrease in search volume or demand
- How to create an omnichannel presence on online so your business isn’t completely reliant on Amazon.
This webinar is for any Amazon seller who:
- doesn’t have Fulfilled by Merchant (FBM) set up
- wants to be prepared for a future crisis similar to the current situation
- is curious about how to hedge against Amazon policy or shipping changes
Business Development Representative
Director of Amazon
We get it. Most webinars suck. They’re either a not-so-secret sales pitch or offer no valuable information.
So we created the anti-webinar.
We stripped away all the B.S. that makes webinars so unbearable, and kept the good stuff — like engaging panelists and relevant topics.
Each anti-webinar will include:
- Trends & insights — our Amazon advertising team will share their secrets and tips, as well as what they’re noticing across their accounts
- Live Q&A — ask your burning questions to our panelists! (Just don’t ask them on a date.)