Tuesday, June 2, 2020 @ 1PM EST
How Compelling is your Amazon Content?
Everyone preaches that there’s no brand loyalty on Amazon, that shoppers only care about the lowest price with the best reviews.
That might make you think you don’t need to go all out with this your Amazon content (videos, imagery, product descriptions).
Your Amazon listings are an extension of your brand, so they should still feel like you — while letting your SEO play to the algorithm and your copy sell your product to an actual human (no keyword stuffing or spammy copy in sight).
In this anti-webinar, we’ll teach you:
- How to tell a brand story with your Amazon content
- Best practices for video content
- How to preserve your brand’s identity without sacrificing SEO
This anti-webinar is for you if:
- You copied and pasted your Amazon product descriptions from your website (no shame)
- Your Amazon product descriptions are stuffed with so many keywords that they aren’t readable or practical
- You have bare-bones product descriptions but want to make your content stand out above the rest
Business Development Representative
Director of Amazon
We get it. Most webinars suck. They’re either a not-so-secret sales pitch or offer no valuable information.
So we created the anti-webinar.
We stripped away all the B.S. that makes webinars so unbearable, and kept the good stuff — like engaging panelists and relevant topics.
Each anti-webinar will include:
- Trends & insights — our Amazon advertising team will share their secrets and tips, as well as what they’re noticing across their accounts
- Live Q&A — ask your burning questions to our panelists! (Just don’t ask them on a date.)