We’re looking for a savvy social media marketer who is a creative big picture thinker, pays strong attention to the details and is ultra-productive and efficient. We operate heavily within the beauty space so being savvy within cosmetics, beauty and skincare verticals is required.
As a Social Media Community Manager you’ll be responsible for building, engaging, and managing new and existing online communities, writing and creating content, posting this content, managing a content calendar, and engaging with our clients consumers on various social media and content platforms.
Specifically, you will:
- Create or curate engaging content and campaigns for social media networks, including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+, blogs and more.
- Work with social and editorial teams to develop strategies, content and digital tools to advance campaign goals.
- Be responsible for posting updates across social media platforms in unique, creative and with a branded voice using multimedia, including video, images and written updates.
- Manage and execute strategies and innovative content to grow social media and website audiences.
- Coordinate influencer marketing campaigns and collaborations that is designed to fuel brand awareness and social media growth.
- Ensure all digital content meets campaign and organizational goals while adhering to brand guidelines and standards.
- Measure, analyze and document the success and impact of social media efforts on campaigns and organizational goals. Identify and report on digital/social media trends to internal team.
You need to:
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of the social media channels and different media available for communication.
- Comprehend what a high-end brand aesthetic looks like and ensure that is maintained as you work on an account.
- Assist management with implementation of basic projects; communicate plan, schedule, baselines, and metrics to stakeholders.
- Utilize effective project management software to deploy resources and ensure projects are on schedule.
This is a full-time position in a fun and creative environment. Compensation includes a competitive salary and benefits.
To apply, please send your resume with a brief cover letter and any work samples you may have.
ABOUT BLUE WHEEL MEDIA
Blue Wheel Media is an integrated digital marketing agency comprised of strategists, creative, producers and technologists who share a passion for creating progressive branding and digital marketing ideas and solutions. We bring these solutions, not services, to life for our brands and partnered businesses to impact their bottom line.