We are seeking a full time Amazon expert who has mastered all things Amazon Marketing. If you don’t know what seller central or vendor central is, this job isn’t for you! This person has specific experience managing the Amazon.com efforts for brands and manufacturers.
Specifically, this includes 1+ years experience in the following areas:
- Conduct keyword research, analysis and keyword expansion.
- Product listing creation and SEO optimization
- Daily product site maintenance including, but not limited to, product management, content uploads and promotion management to our brand site.
- Understanding and mastery of Amazon FBA and FBM
- Knowledge of Amazon Selling policies
- Understanding of AMS advertising tactics like Headline Search and Sponsored Products PPC
- Skilled at PPC optimization techniques (ACOS)
- Content creation and copy writing skills
- Run various promotions and marketing activities (with a keen eye on Amazon Sponsored Ads) that contribute to increased sales (Lightning Deals, Best Deals, Daily Deals, Coupons, Social Promotions)
- Minimum of one years experience with Amazon marketplace management in either Seller Central or Vendor Central
- Should be skilled at managing products on Amazon, including planning and creating paid search campaigns.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Experience in data analysis, performance trends etc.
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills.
- You must be extremely organized and be able to handle multiple tasks at once.
The ideal candidate should be tech savvy, detail oriented, and well informed of best practices in the marketplace world.
ABOUT BLUE WHEEL MEDIA
Blue Wheel Media is an integrated digital marketing agency comprised of strategists, creative, producers and technologists who share a passion for creating progressive branding and digital marketing ideas and solutions. We bring these solutions, not services, to life for our brands and partnered businesses to impact their bottom line.