Blue Wheel is looking for a bomb.com Paid Search (PPC) Media Buyer! The ideal candidate has 1+ years experience in PPC media buying and has experience in a fast-paced and innovative environment. If you don’t have experience, that’s ok too. We will teach you!
- Create, optimize, and manage campaigns in both Google and Amazon PPC.
- Communicate directly with clients about campaign creation, optimization and performance. Please be sure to tell us if you are confident in your client-facing abilities!
- Make daily campaign optimizations through auto-optimization software.
- Test and analyze creative/copy performance.
- Analyze and report campaign performance on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Recommend campaigns based on performance and analysis.
- Research and build keywords lists to for product targeting and negating
- Complete monthly keyword harvesting to learn of new keywords and campaign opportunities.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Project Management
- Experience in managing multiple projects
- Proven track record of project management and organization processes including clear and constant communication with clients and team members.
- Technically Savvy
- Advanced Microsoft Excel experience
- Working knowledge of digital marketing platforms such as Adwords, Bing or Google Analytics. We will teach you Amazon advertising platforms if you don’t know them!
- 1+ year PPC experience is a plus
- 1+ year experience with Seller Central and/or Vendor Central (AMS) is a BIG plus
- Knowledge of marketing metrics, analysis and interpretation.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to report and optimize strategy based on data.
- Ability to multi-task, clearly communicate and meet deadlines.
ABOUT BLUE WHEEL MEDIA
Blue Wheel Media is an integrated digital marketing agency comprised of strategists, creative, producers and technologists who share a passion for creating progressive branding and digital marketing ideas and solutions. We bring these solutions, not services, to life for our brands and partnered businesses to impact their bottom line.