We are seeking a qualified Digital Marketing Specialist, who will be responsible for spearheading the development, execution and ROI measurement of campaigns, programs and content supporting our own company’s marketing initiatives! This person will work collaboratively with our internal SME’s (subject matter experts) such as SEO, content, web, creative, media buying, and sales to craft and execute powerful marketing strategies. The goal will be to drive brand awareness, demand generation, customer growth and ultimately sales revenue for our agency. This position is located in our amazing new 2 floor Birmingham, Office!
First and foremost: You must have experience in running webinars and have generated leads through the marketing of white papers or gated content!
- Develop, coordinate and often implement content strategies, building tactical programs to influence audiences across various social, digital, and off-line platforms including but not limited to: On site success stories, articles, collateral, and white papers, SEO, email marketing campaigns, webinars & presentations, SEM campaigns (Google Adwords), retargeting (GDN or Adroll), social media management & advertising.
- Partner with subject matter experts (SMEs) to develop content as well as ensure materials are sales-ready for successful execution and demand generation to increase overall effectiveness
- Measure and track the effectiveness of marketing and promotional campaigns, including advertising and communications strategies, providing feedback on a monthly ROI dashboard report using the CRM (current Sharpspring)
- Plan, organize, and manage events (exhibitions, seminars, workshops) with sales team
- Analyze results, providing direction to evolve and optimize current marketing campaigns to improve effectiveness and determine future investments based on insights
- Develop Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for program/campaign success and use these to drive continuous improvement
- Work with Marketing Manager to create customer email engagement programs to nurture customer throughout the sales cycle and to determine the most effective placement to increase lead acquisition and conversion
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or related field
- 2+ years of experience in B2B marketing
- Experience with web-based CRM and marketing automation systems preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; Experience with Adobe Creative Suite preferred
- Experience tracking, analyzing and measuring marketing programs and providing recommendations on investment for driving growth and revenue based on this information
- Self-driven with the ability to work independently
- Must be able to understand complex environments and projects, pay attention to details and maintain an organized workflow
- Excellent planning, time management and decision-making skills with the ability to self-manage numerous projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated project management skills and proven ability to deliver results in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Creativity and experience bringing new programs and ideas to fruition
- Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on teamwork and ability to foster / maintain relationships across multiple businesses and organizations
- Exceptional writing, editing and proofreading skills preferred
ABOUT BLUE WHEEL MEDIA
Blue Wheel Media is an integrated digital marketing agency comprised of strategists, creative, producers and technologists who share a passion for creating progressive branding and digital marketing ideas and solutions. We bring these solutions, not services, to life for our brands and partnered businesses to impact their bottom line.