The full-time creative director is a key lead role within Blue Wheel Media. This position will work closely with the each Account and strategy team to serve our client’s needs as well as our own internal needs. It is the responsibility of the Creative Director to produce bold, strategic and persuasive creative.
Workload will consist of (but is not limited to):
- Responsive Web
- Social Media
- Email Marketing
- Photography and Video (i.e. Coordination and strategy of photoshoots and video shoots)
- Having an understanding for branding requirements including things such as the mood board process and creative discovery process
- 2-5 years of proven graphic design and creative experience
- Photoshoot and video shoot experience
- Photo and Video editing experience
- Strong Organizational skills
- The ability to self manage and prioritize tasks
- Mastery of Adobe Products
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience in website responsive design
Pay will be competitive and based on experience + Benefits.
Interested candidates should send their resume, their portfolio or at least 3-5 examples of your work (website portfolios or attached Images), and salary requirements.
ABOUT BLUE WHEEL MEDIA
Blue Wheel Media is an integrated digital marketing agency comprised of strategists, creative, producers and technologists who share a passion for creating progressive branding and digital marketing ideas and solutions. We bring these solutions, not services, to life for our brands and partnered businesses to impact their bottom line.